Intermediate – Advanced Riding
September 2 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC+0$450
Review understanding of basic horsemanship skills, develop relaxed and responsive horse/mule while riding at different speeds with a soft frame and control; forward movement; hindquarter control; backing up and stopping with a soft feel, lateral controls while giving to the bit; smooth transitions at all gaits; legs yields; and lead departures. Trail Challenge Course is included.
Riders must be able to walk, trot, and lope with confidence and control to participate.
• Payment by credit card can be made through the website at www.jerrytindell.com
• Non-member arena fee – $15 per day
• Stock pen rental – $15 per night
• Dry camping on-site available at no cost; call host to reserve a spot.
• Light lunch provided each day to riders