Horsemanship 2 – Herald, CA
October 21 - October 23$325.00 – $650.00
October 21st, 22nd, & 23rd, 2022
Elysian Grove Stables
11931 Giusti Rd, Herald, Ca 95638
Please register as soon as possible to guarantee your spot in the class. Registration is limited and on a first come first serve basis. Riders will need to sign a Release/Hold Harmless waiver before riding and minors must have a parent or guardian present to sign. Each participant is allowed one horse per class to ride throughout the clinic.
Payment: A 50% deposit is required to hold your spot. All payments are due two weeks prior to class. Any balances remaining on clinic day will be charged a $50.00 late fee.
- Make checks payable and mail to:
Tindell’s Horse and Mule School, Humans Too! LLC
6868 Coyote Trail
Oak Hills, CA 92344
- Registration form need to be either mailed in with payments or emailed to
- Electronic payment options available through our website www.jerrytindell.com.
Transaction fees apply. Registration forms are to be completed with electronic payment.
Cancellation policy: All payments are non-refundable except in the event clinic is cancelled.
Auditor: $30 per day – No reservations required.
Fees: All fees for stalls, arena, cattle and other facilities costs are due at check-in and payable to clinic host. Contact clinic host regarding clinic location, overnight boarding and camping details:
Maria DeAngelis 916.802.9599 [email protected]
• $50 Arena/Facility Fee for the weekend per rider/equine, $10 – overnight boarding/per night, $10 dry camping per night. For Arena, Haul in, Overnight stalls, Camping and Cattle Fees Contact clinic host for more info.
• Elysian Grove Stable AirB&B rooms available on site – call Maria for pricing and options.
• Potluck Saturday night, coordinate with Maria.